Laser Dentistry Purcellville, VA
At Purcellville Dental Care, we work to give you a great dental experience with the aid of our advanced dental technology. Laser Dentistry in Purcellville, VA provides state-of-the-art equipment that helps Dr. Ali and his proficient staff with an efficiency of procedures, whether it is removing hard and soft tissues necessary for treating oral ulcers and cold sores or for treating periodontal disease or gum infection and supporting the regeneration of healthy gum tissue.
What is Laser Dentistry
Laser stands for light amplification by stimulated emission of radiation’. Laser instruments emit a thin, concentrated beam of light energy. Dentists are able to predict its interaction with a particular tissue.
Our dental laser technology can perform several tasks that help us to help you have optimal oral health.
There are many advantages to laser dental therapy over traditional therapies.
Laser treatment may reduce bleeding during and after surgical procedures and cause less swelling and discomfort overall.
Uses for Dental Lasers
The light emitted from a laser can remove or shape tissue, making it an effective tool in the following procedures:
- Removing tissue from a partially exposed wisdom tooth
- Reshaping gum tissue that has overgrown due to certain medications
- Removing and reshaping bone and gum tissue during crown lengthening procedures
- Removing inflamed gum tissue
- Removing muscle attachments that restrict tongue or lip movement
- Accelerating in-office tooth whitening procedures
- Reducing the discomfort from cold sores and cankers
- Removing small amounts of tooth enamel
- Preparing tooth enamel for composite bonding
- Repairing certain worn-down fillings
At our practice, we use our advanced laser dental technology to help us perform dental services.
By using high-resolution images, dental lasers, and CAD/CAM technology, we can give you the care you need and deserve for a healthy smile.
Using advanced digital laser equipment these digital dentistry advancements we can give you the care you need and deserve for a healthy smile.
You can learn more about how our laser dentistry equipment improves our ability to care for you by calling our office in Purcellville, VA or by visiting us for your next check-up.
Call 540-441-3861 for an appointment today.
Contact us at 540-441-3861 so we can
schedule your appointment today.